WE OFFER ALL STYLES OF HEARING AID PRODUCTS.
These include the major types offered by all manufacturers:
- Behind-the-ear (BTE) with custom earmold, typically for more severe losses.
- Receiver-in-the ear (RIC) are smaller than the standard BTE. They sit behind the ear with a thin wire that puts the ‘speaker’ in the ear. They are the most popular today across most brands.
- In-the-ear hearing (ITE) aids. These are full shell, half shell, and canal hearing aids. They vary according to the amount of hearing loss and the size of the ear canal.
DID YOU KNOWHealthy hearing not only helps you hear better, but it can improve your social life and keep you active. In fact, research shows that better hearing can help reduce anxiety and frustration, improve cognitive function, and improve your overall quality of life. And the great news is, today’s hearing aids are much more sophisticated than those from past years. Now you can get amazing, high-fidelity sound and clear understanding of speech from hearing aids that are virtually invisible when worn in the ear.
TRUST OUR EXPERTS
Our experienced staff of hearing professionals is dedicated to helping each of our patients achieve better hearing. We do this by taking the time to find the right solution to fit your needs. Our thorough evaluation process gathers the information we need to determine the type of hearing loss you face and the best way to overcome it. Together, we will get you on the path to better hearing.
WE CAN HELPOur years of experience make us a leader in hearing health. We provide our patients with the highest quality comprehensive hearing care. We are fully knowledgeable on all of the hearing aid options and can ensure you receive the right solution for your type of hearing loss.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Flex-Trial program allows patients to try a hearing aid for a week or two at no charge
- Top-quality hearing aids and assistive listening devices
- Three-year warranty
- Cleaning and adjustments, included with hearing aid
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSCan you share a bit about the process and timeline of getting hearing aids? The patient sees Dr. Lazar and has a complete otologic and hearing evaluation. If he determines the patient is a candidate for hearing aid(s), then we schedule an appointment for a more thorough evaluation and fitting with a trial hearing aid that the patient can actually take home for a week or so to determine if it helps them in their own environment.
What is your Flex-Trial program? Our Flex-Trial program allows a patient to try the hearing aids at home and in their daily lives so they have a more realistic idea of the benefits of amplification. Usually, a week or two is ample time to get used to the hearing aids and see if they help.
How long does it take to get hearing aids in once chosen? Hearing aids can be delivered within 2 days. We have the patient come in for a hearing Aid Orientation where we go over use and care of the instrument(s) and make any adjustments necessary for an optimal fit.